Monday 25 September 2017

Do you like romantic songs?




LET'S GET ROMANTIC ;)

THINKING OUT LOUD





Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
(A worksheet by Mechelleteacher, islCollective-com)

cheeks
love
heart
feet
taste
touch
legs
eyes
honey
mouth

Fill in the missing words or choose the correct word.

When your ___________ (1) don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your _____________ (2)
Will your ___________ (3) still remember the ____________ (4) of my love
Will your ____________ (5) still smile from your ____________ (6)

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70/ 17/ 73  (7)
And baby my ____________ (8) could still fall as hard at 20/ 23/ 33 (9)


And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mystery/ mysterious  (10) ways
Maybe just the _____________ (11) of a hand/ plan/ grand
Oh me I fall in ___________ (12) with you every single way/ day/ stay (13)
And I just wanna tell you I am So ______________  (14) now




Chorus: Number in the correct order.


______       I'm thinking out loud
______       Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
______       Maybe we found love right where we are
______       Take me into your loving arms
______       Place your head on my beating heart



understand
same
old
hair
memory
strings
smile
soul
hands
name

When my _______’s (15) over gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my ____________ (16)
When my ___________ (17) don't play the _____________ (18) the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the ______________ (19)
'Cause honey your __________ (20) can never grow ________, it's everything/ evergreen/ all of me (21)
Baby your ___________'s (22) forever in my mind and _____________ (23)

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious/mystery (24) ways
Maybe it's all part of a hand/ plan/ grand (25)
I'll just keep on making the same missteps/ mistakes (26)
Hoping that you'll ___________________ (27) 

But baby now

Chorus X2

No comments:

Post a Comment